Iconic Bridges less than Iconic in TrueEarth GB South

Kernow

Hi, Took a major step away from FSX/P3D to sample  the fabulous TrueEarth in XP11. Might need an upgrade to get XP11 really flying but I'm liking what I see and enjoying the investment FTX is making in XP11.
One little disappointment, after flying around North Kent and spotting-ish my house (!)  I turned to have a look at the bridges which link the Isle of Sheppey to the mainland.

Yes they were there but I was hoping to enjoy the iconic lifting road/rail bridge and the swish new-ish flyover bridgecarrying the A249 road.

Any chance of adding these bridges to enhance the region?

Really enjoying TrueEath and XP11 - thank you FTX and seasons greetings to all.sheppeycrossing.jpg.7e32484a99d85e349a53aa76b506c3a9.jpg

Swale_Bridges.jpg

Bridges shown in Train Simulator.jpg

The first two pictures above are photographs of the real world bridges, and the last one appears to be from a rail simulator. Perhaps we could have a picture of how they look in TrueEarth GB South? I agree that they need to be bespoke models. Bridges are probably the most important landmarks of all in a flight simulator, as they can be seen for miles (and from significant altitudes).

Hi guys,

Please,dDon't be so lazy. Several posts pointed already done or reported POIs. Before reporting anything, please check topics and do a flight into the sim then make a capture in case of loss.

Reports should be done here:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/275-community-airport-poi-requests-and-photo-submissions/

We devote huge effort to make POIs as numerous as possible so help us by making it more effective mates :)

2 hours ago, Richard Bui said:

Hi guys,

Please,dDon't be so lazy. Several posts pointed already done or reported POIs. Before reporting anything, please check topics and do a flight into the sim then make a capture in case of loss.

Reports should be done here:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/275-community-airport-poi-requests-and-photo-submissions/

We devote huge effort to make POIs as numerous as possible so help us by making it more effective mates :)

Sincere apologies for posting in the wrong place. Lazy? No I don't spend much time here on any forums so excuse my ignorance .It's such a great product I thought it was missing some local landmarks you see for miles along the mainly flat Kent Coast. The other object I can't see is the twin towers at Reculver fort between Herne Bay and Margate.

I'm flying around aagain but taking screenshots this time.
Christopher Lowe correctly identified the pics originally posted - Including the Train Simulator screenshot

I will post on the poi request submission.

Archived