LOWI Innsbruck Aiport

I purchased ORBX LOWI Scenery for P3D and FSX. After installation, the scenery for FSX came out nice with all the the trees perfectly looking nice. But for P3Dv4, LOWI Innsbruck Airport comes out blurry with no tree just the landscape an building are nor well visible.

I have:

1. FTX Global Base Park
2. FTX Global Vector
3. FTX Globa Tree HD
4. EU England
5. LOWI Innsbruck Airport

Please, help me figure this issue out. I bought this for P3Dv4 not for FSX. Since LOWI is for FSX as well, I installed but the scenery came great compared to P3Dv4.

Thank you very much,

Ernest Magawa

Hi Ernest, welcome to the forums

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Hello Doug,

Thank you for the reply. I checked everything following your instructions and everything seems as you suggested, yet I am still getting blurry scenery now on both FSX and P3Dv4. Please see the photos for the FTXC3 and P3Dv4 Settings for ObjectFlow2 and the photos taken while flying on LOWI and HTKJ. It is sad and depressing not knowing where I am doing wrong. It is my first time with ORBX hence I am sure I am missing something I just don't know what. 

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Ernest Magawa

2018-12-15_19-5-17-24.jpg

2018-12-15_19-5-20-462.jpg

2018-12-15_19-5-27-310.jpg

2018-12-15_19-5-40-84.jpg

2018-12-15_19-6-6-846.jpg

2018-12-15_19-6-12-154.jpg

2018-12-15_19-6-14-524.jpg

2018-12-15_19-6-44-905.jpg

2018-12-15_19-7-0-215.jpg

2018-12-15_19-8-39-344.jpg

2018-12-15_19-9-5-475.jpg

2018-12-15_19-54-24-858.jpg

FTXC3 LOWI.PNG

FTXC3.PNG

ObjectFlow2 FTXC3.PNG

ObjectFlow2 P3Dv4.jpg

Okay, sorry I took pic with the military plane and flying too fast. But I can tell you I have tried Boeing 747-400, QualityWings Boeing 748-800 and Cessna but the results are the same. No tree and blurry Autogen .

My Computer Specs:

CPU: Intel 8086K Limited Edition 4.3GHz

GPU: 2 x Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti SLI

MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximus X Formula 

Display: DELL Alienware 34" Curved Gaming Monitor (AW3418DW) overclocked to 120 Hz G-Sync

Connection: DisplayPort to DisplayPort

Cooling Method: Fans + Custom Liquid Cooling

Please see picture of my PC below. I believe my PC has the best Specs for the gaming. I have no issue with X-Plane 11 no matter what but for P3Dv4 and FSX it is an issue with scenery and autogen in general. I know something is not okay on LOWI because I never encountered any issue on P3Dv4 and FSX with FlyTampa Boston Rebooted, FlyTampa Dubai Rebooted and FlyTampa St Maarten etc. I have no issue with FlyTampa Sceneries, only ORBX. 

Thank you for your help.

Ernest Magawa

IMG_1429.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1435.JPG

IMG_1441.JPG

Guys at ORBX, I real need your input here. I tried everything to no avail. Loading new-generated scenery takes forever when ORBX scenery are turned on. I use Scenery ConfigEditor to turn the sceneries ON or OFF. When ORBX Scenery are turned OFF,  load time is very fast, but when they are turned ON, load time moves fast up to 69% then it slows down (about 4-6 minutes) up to 80% then speed up a bit to 100%. After P3Dv4 loads, then the frames drops to 2% and it stuck.

Moreover, when ORBX turned ON, after long time loading wait,  if I am luck with good frames sometime, LOWI Innsbruck Airport comes out distorted, no trees and vegetation is grayed out. Moutain looks sad and Building and roads looks like P3Dv4 defaults, not good as supposed to look on payware scenery. Again my machine is High End and I have these installed:

1. FTX Global Base Park
2. FTX Global Vector
3. FTX Globa Tree HD
4. EU England
5. LOWI Innsbruck Airport

6. LIDA Airport

7. And other FREE additions from FTX Central, all installed on ORBX Folder

Other Add-On installed:

1. Active Sky P3Dv4

2. Rex Sky Force  3D for P3Dv4

3. Black Marble NG

4. FlyChrono

5. FlyLive

6. ChasePlane 

7. Fly Tampa Sceneries

8. PMDG Aircrafts

9. QualityWings Aircrafts

10. Aerosoft Sceneries

11. FS Global Ultimate DL

Everything works fine with ORBS everything turned OFF, Something is not okay somewhere on ORBX Sceneries I have. Please help!

Ernest Magawa

1. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (OFF).PNG

1. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (ON).PNG

2. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (OFF).PNG

2. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (ON).PNG

3. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (OFF).PNG

3. Scenery ConfigEditor P3Dv4 (ON).PNG

Hi Ernest

Although it may not be the soul cause of your issue, your scenery library is not in the correct order, so first please activate all your scenery entries and apply the below basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option.

Then, if you have Vector installed, there is a Vector control panel access button at the bottom of the FTXC3 settings page. When you open it you can select the amount of road coverage etc, be sure to uncheck the "Frozen Surface (in winter only)"option, and check the Australia Add-Ons under the “Settings” tab, then go to the Airport Elevation Correction (AEC tool) tab and run the auto configuration process and be sure to click on "Appy" when it is done scanning.

• 5 months later...

Archived