TE GB Central Issue - likely scenery pack order problem?

MusicMaestro95

Looking for some help please everyone. TE GB South is working perfectly fine but I cannot get TE GB Central to work properly. I will attach my scenery_packs.ini to this post. Default install location didn't work so I started to move about the location of TE Central within scenery_packs.

If I move TE to the top, I obviously lose my addon airports (I've been testing at EGCC), but the minute I put TE below EGCC I lose all of TE Central in its entirety and only have autogen with the addon airport. When I tested at EGGP with the order in the post, I had no airport at all but had some (but I suspect not all) POIs in Liverpool.

I should also say, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and that didn't work either.

Thanks in advance.

scenery_packs.ini

@MusicMaestro95

You have a lot of OrthoXP files in there. Are any related to England that could be interfering? Also your yOrtho4XP_Overlays file should be preferably just above Global Airports.

So try disabling the Orth4XP and the Overlay for test purposes and report back. Bar those 2 aspects I mention the ini looks OK for True Earth i.e. just below Global Airports. I would also suggest your Landmarks London goes just above your True Earth entries just below Global Airports so you will get the best city of london buildings showing.

Archived