True Earth Great Britain Central KMZ file

Byron Farrow

We don't have one as yet. We are waiting until SP1 for Central is released so all the POIs are combined properly. Same goes for South.

You will find that most stadiums, wind farms, lighthouses, powerstations and significant landmarks in the major cities will be there. We have some work to do for Leeds and other places.

FTX_EU_ENG.kmz

1 hour ago, John Venema said:

We don't have one as yet. We are waiting until SP1 for Central is released so all the POIs are combined properly. Same goes for South.

You will find that most stadiums, wind farms, lighthouses, powerstations and significant landmarks in the major cities will be there. We have some work to do for Leeds and other places.

FTX_EU_ENG.kmz

Funny that! I was just putting together a list for Leeds since a fair few landmarks are missing. You guys are always on the ball!

• 4 months later...
9 hours ago, Albrecht said:

KMZ file of the POIs for True Earth Great Britain South (P3D) would be a great help.

Was it already done and where can I find it?

Albrecht

Re-read John's post, first line (post #2). See also the linked file.

• 1 year later...

Hi Fltsimguy, I appreciate that a current roadmap would have all POI's in it, unfortunately that only results in one trying to use a roadmap to locate POI's that are NOT there in the scenery:). I think that a up to date kmz file would be quite helpful:) 

Archived