Need Advice re Crashing in Aus

teecee

Can any one tell me what is causing the problem from this .. I have nothing loaded in Aus but Orbx items.. The other countries give me no problems. Thanks..Terry.

Fault Module Version:    3.4.22.19868
  Fault Module Timestamp:    588f7cbf
  Exception Code:    c0000005
  Exception Offset:    00092715
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
  Locale ID:    1033
  Additional Information 1:    9e27
  Additional Information 2:    9e2778096e7e1e2a2e0302fe58f3eea8
  Additional Information 3:    9e27
  Additional Information 4:    9e2778096e7e1e2a2e0302fe58f3eea8

Hi Terry,

that's only the header of the event message, we'd need to see the rest, in particular the faulting module. See https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/118240-northern-and-outhern-california-not-working/?do=findComment&comment=1063599What version of P3D are you using, 3.x?

Also, under what specific circumstances do the crashes occur, i.e., location, date/time, aircraft? Without the basics we can't try to replicate anything. 

Are you not using any of the OZx add-ons?

You're on P3Dv3?

Cheers, Holger

This specific error code typically relates to a program that is attempting to access an invalid address in memory. 

The cause can be many things though, maybe the memory location is no longer available, maybe the content in memory is corrupt, or maybe it is null and shouldn't be. 

I suspect the culprit will be an add-on that has stopped working in the background, a missing dependency that cannot be loaded into memory, or you're overclocking and your memory is not stable.

Terry

Archived