1980’s Download speeds.

slipstream

Can someone please explain why it is going to take 2 days to download TE Netherlands? I have a rapid internet provider and normally I have average speeds of 10mb  per sec. 

I am struggling to get 500kbps.  

Any suggestions? Is this normal?

11 hours ago, slipstream said:

Can someone please explain why it is going to take 2 days to download TE Netherlands? I have a rapid internet provider and normally I have average speeds of 10mb  per sec. 

I am struggling to get 500kbps.  

Any suggestions? Is this normal?

It's your ISP or somewhere on the data path between ORBX servers and your pc.  I have the same problem here, a potential download speed of 40MBits/sec, and actual download of <512KB/sec (<4MBits/sec) and the TE products are taking 36 hours to download.  So you're not alone.  But it has nothing to do with ORBX, it's outside their control.  You could ask your ISP if they can doa trace of the path back to the ORBX servers and see where the data is being throttled.

You just need to wait until it is finished. The decompression phase can take many hours depending on your CPU and number of cores. Most of the user installation issues have stemmed from the installer being aborted or interrupted, when it is finished you will see a big tick and the text ‘This product is installed and up to date’.

John, I’m now getting the error as shown in image. By what I have gathered from google is that the zipped files are more than likely corrupted. Does this mean another 48 hours of download only to experience the the same again? I get this message after using option 2 (I already have a copy) during the install phase. 

FBD90DCE-9D21-45AD-B48F-D6761BBDEF74.jpeg

Archived