The first seasons greetings to all at Orbx...

flying_fish

Was thinking today (as I tried to avoid the Black Friday shopping crowds) how lucky we are to have such wonderful scenery to fly through.

I took advantage of the sale to buy Kiruna, and took a flight from Stockholm in the SAS MJC Dash 8 to see if Father Christmas was at home. Scenery was stunning - weather up there today was a strong crosswind on approach, and the snow effect terrain simply amazing. Its a part of the world I am visiting next summer to fish for the fabulous arctic char and trout, so it was good to have a recce to check it out. 

As Medtner said earlier today compared to the 'old days' Orbx have made it so much easier to manage the Sim setup, even for those like me who have limited skills in IT, and the staff who patiently and swiftly respond to our requests for support are so professional and expert. I never visit here without gleaning some useful little nugget of information that improves my sim skills, or points me towards yet more absorbing adventures.

I used to fly (for real) but now retired cannot afford the hourly costs. Orbx gives me a near as dammit the same thrill, so let me be the first on here to wish you all seasons greetings, and a huge thanks to all the staff and simmers for contributing to the best flight sim experience we have ever had.

Archived