ESNQ Kiruna Airport Installation trouble

Hi,

I’ve installed the new ESNQ Kiruna Airport using either the manual install and the direct download using central 3. As you know the package include three airports: ESNQ, ESSD, ESSV. 

I’m experiencing a scenery visualization problem at ESNQ and ESSD; no airport building are visible even most of the option are (people flow, cars etc.). ESSV works fine with everything visible.

I tried to uninstall and install again at different time but doesn’t solve the problem. 

I hope to have a solution from this forum to void thinking to have waisted my money.

P.S. I’ve checked the library layers which the order looks fine.

Thanks in advance

10005374-42AE-42C1-8549-4A4EAD0C604A.jpeg

Hello,

Thanks for your help but I think I’ve bad news. So the orbx object flow are both ticked in Central settings and P3D add-ons menu.

I discovered I’ve a big problem in several orbx scenery now. And I think this happened just after I did the Orbx libraries update. Something did wrong and now I’ve several Orbx scenery messed.

So what do you suggest. I’ve to uninstall all and install again? If do so, which order I have to follow?

Thanks in advance

Hello,

the problem seems to be restricted to objectflow.

If there is no change after you have reinstalled the libraries,

please post the contents of C:\Users\your name\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-ons.xml

and state the P3D v4x version that you are using.

Thanks.

Hello,

unfortunately still in trouble, even after I’ve reinstalled the Orbx Libraries using the “Verify Files” function.

So as you request here the contents of my add-on.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

-<SimBase.Document id="add-on" version="4,0" Type="AddOnXml">

<AddOn.Name>Orbx ObjectFlow 2</AddOn.Name>

<AddOn.Description>Allows Orbx scenery to display dynamic content.</AddOn.Description>

-<AddOn.Component>

<Category>DLL</Category>

<Path>C:\Users\Danilo\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>

<DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName>

<DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName>

</AddOn.Component>

</SimBase.Document>

In the attachment my P3D version.
Hope to have a solution from you. 

Thanks in advance

3E7014FE-14E9-46C6-B330-67765CBBD0FA.jpeg

37 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

would you try updating FTX Central to the latest version, 3.3.1.4 please.

You should be seeing an update message with version 3.2.3.0 that you presently have.

Hello!

You just preceding me for view minutes Nick!

Once you asked me to check and post the content of my add-on.xml I realized to double check looking on the FTXCentral folder. So there is already the 3.3.1.4 folder, than the FTX Central has been updated. So in the xml file I changed 3.2.3.0 with 3.3.1.4 and the problem is solved!

I don’t know why the path didn’t change once Central was updated. This still remains a mystery.

Thanks to trigger in my mind the solution. :)))

Archived