odd textures

peregrine

Could you be more specific?

I can't see anything unusual in the image you posted.

Remember not every building is autogenerated and even fewer are custom modelled and all those objects are placed onto Ortho (photo) scenery.

Where there are no custom or autogen buildings you will see the photo scenery 2D version of a building and not a 3D model, this is normal.

It is because the data the autogen uses is not 100% accurate though if you ensure you have objects set to maximum you will minimise this.

On 10/28/2018 at 5:06 PM, david broome said:

Could you be more specific?

I can't see anything unusual in the image you posted.

Remember not every building is autogenerated and even fewer are custom modelled and all those objects are placed onto Ortho (photo) scenery.

Where there are no custom or autogen buildings you will see the photo scenery 2D version of a building and not a 3D model, this is normal.

It is because the data the autogen uses is not 100% accurate though if you ensure you have objects set to maximum you will minimise this.

I have world objects set to max.

It's just those blue textures that look strange.....there are quiet e few of them around this area of London.

16 minutes ago, peregrine said:

I have world objects set to max.

It's just those blue textures that look strange.....there are quiet e few of them around this area of London.

Yes I see. There is a bit of blueish tint to some of the Ortho around London and it would be nice to have a few more autogen industrial buildings in there place but the data must not exist to generate them.

Turning down digital vibrance and gamma a little in your Nvidia control panel setting may help them look less "blueish" 

15 hours ago, david broome said:

Yes I see. There is a bit of blueish tint to some of the Ortho around London and it would be nice to have a few more autogen industrial buildings in there place but the data must not exist to generate them.

Turning down digital vibrance and gamma a little in your Nvidia control panel setting may help them look less "blueish" 

Indeed and also try flying on an overcast day and see if that blue tint is still there.

Archived