XP11: TrueEarth Great Britain South stays paused

Ole B

Hello,

I purchased Great Britain South yesterday and tried to install it using FTX central (version 3.3.1.4). Unfortunately, the download stayed paused forever. After another attempt this morning (German time), I downloaded the zip file manually. When I now try to install it through FTX central it does something for a certain time and then changes the state to paused. Again, in this state FTX central has been for hours now. There is no network, disk or CPU activity whatsoever (at least not from FTX central).

I attached a screenshot showing the status and also the ORBX temp directory. Two directories are created, one after working on the zip file, the other before going back to "paused" status.

I stopped the download (online and using the zip file), cleared cache, re-installed FTX central. Still the same result.

Not sure the following information is required, but it will add it anyway:

CPU Intel i7-6700K@4GHz

RAM: 32 GB

Graphics: Asus Nvidia GTX1080

Windows 10, 64-bit

I haven't found any logfile in the ORBX folder in the local appdata directory. If there is any somewhere else, let me know, please.

Thanks for your help!

Ole

ftx.jpg

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the reply. Same result. FTX did something for a few minutes, both directories contain files (the one starting with "orbx-ftxcentral-..." only one file which is named "actions-...."; the other one loads of zip files named _chk....).

Has gone back to state "Paused" now and trying to download 0B from 0B.

Cheers,

Ole

Archived