I found a couple of errors at CYYG (Charlottetown) and CYYT (St. John's) in the Freeware pack:

First, for CYYG - there is some texture bleed-through just past the threshold of RWY 21:

2018-10-4_23-40-17-29.thumb.jpg.d2f288c878d68f2681b8c045059ccc31.jpg

These are the relevant ORBX files.  The error shown above is with the CVX file being active. It's the classic case where the farther you get away from it, eventually it disappears and the runway looks normal.  I've found that if I disable the CVX file, I lose the "enhanced" airport background but the runways look proper.  The default airport background leaves out some areas around the aprons but that is arguably a lesser problem:

cyyg1.thumb.JPG.0e741c39f82b673b3bfd8d4e80f60c65.JPG

For CYYT, there are a couple of wayward taxi signs:

2018-10-4_23-49-57-998.thumb.jpg.6c48fe66586e93767c2d1e6d4b5bdd83.jpg

Also this issue with the taxiway running parallel to RWY 34:

2018-10-4_23-55-5-779.thumb.jpg.438c1899386bd12b8e53ff322200e1ff.jpg

Relevant files - while the taxi sign issue should be an easy fix in ADE, I tried playing with turning various files off to fix the taxiway in case it was a weird bleed-through problem but to no avail.  Unfortunately I didn't have the time to pull it up in ADE to see if the problem is evident there.

cyyt.JPG.b293d65f877deaaa07305ad654c55b46.JPG

I have no other sceneries present at either of these locations.

8 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I have done those two, please give them a try.

ADE_FTX_FTXG_CYYT.bgl

ADEX_FTX_FTXG_CYYG.bgl

Mixed results; the CYYT file does fix the taxiway in question but not the taxi signs; though I can handle that easily.

CYYG on the other hand is still "broken", with the ground texture still bleeding through at the RWY 21 threshold at close range - no noticeable change from the picture I posted.

For me the problem seems to be in the CVX file (or the provided ADEX isn't flattening for some reason - perhaps because it's loading before the CVX?).  In any event, I just created a small airport background flatten for the northern half of runway 3/21 and dropped it into my scenery library above ORBX and it appears to have fixed the problem.

Files attached if anyone is interested.  For CYYT, I just fixed a couple of the taxi signs; the ones noted and a few others that seemed to be displaying incorrect information.  Note that I deleted the ILSs as I typically do when editing an AFCAD as I use fsAeroData - so just be advised if you decide to download it and it causes problems.

CYYG_ADEP4_CMS_CVX.bgl

CYYT_ADEP4_CMS.bgl

Archived