People Flow

lifejogger

Okay, I have no idea where to post this and if this is the wrong spot please move it.

To start out, recently I had to uninstall FSX because of some corrupted files on my hard disk.  Now I have reinstalled FSX and I have added all of the FSX Global packages (except for Iceland). 

Now in the FSX Global Airport packs there are some airports that have people (people flow) that move around the airports. In my new installation FSX the "people flow" is not working.  I have the latest Orbx Libraries installed but no moving people!!!!!  Does anyone have a clue why this is not working????  I also have Prepar3d V4 installed on another a different hard drive and the people flow work just fine.  FSX and Prepar3d V4 are using the same version of the Orbx libraries.

Thanks,

John 

Thanks,  I did that but it did not work.

The only reason I want it to work is that I am one of people who build the airports that go into the FTX Global Airport Pack and occasionally I will use People Flow in my airports. 

I think I will uninstall ORBXLIBS and then reinstall it and see if it works.  

• 2 weeks later...

I too have a similar problem, but my P4\Orbx\\\\Scenery does not contain the moduleinstaller.exe. Apart from .bgl files the only variant is an OF_Config XML file that only contains a Dyn.Placement text with paths to airports. Where might I find the module installer?

Archived