File missing

Hi guys,

I have just downloaded and installed P3Dv4. In the final stage to get the icon on my desktop I am getting a "Install_Client.MSI" not found  message. Reran the setup but I'm still getting the same message. I might add that this is a new computer and a new download from LM so no nasty bugs from an old install. Can someone help please. Thanks

Don 

Thanks Nick, sorry by the forum title I thought it covered most P3D problems. I didn't want to  have to download the software again unless absolutely necessary as it's such a long download as you would know. But would be quicker than waiting for a reply from their support.

Don

Thank you I really appreciate your help, can you help me with a problem with installing scenery or do I need to post somewhere else for that. Trying to install all my ORBX scenery with FTX central and I'm getting a message that I need to go online and search for an app. Never had this problem before just clicked on FTX central and it all happened. This is a updated version of Win 10 than I had before and I'm a bit lost. Thanks

Don

Archived