Yosemite corrupt

teecee

I have attempted to reinstall Yosemite, (it was corrupted) to no avail.. the only DL available to me is in zip form, and I have tried several ways to install from all these zips with no success..How do I get a copy of Yosemite back into my system please? Terry.

Hi Terry,

Could you elaborate a bit more?

Have you downloaded the manual zip from your account at ORBX Direct?

Have you used the manual zip installation method in FTX Central to install the scenery?

If so, did it look as if the installation was successful, or are you getting some type of error during installation?

Cheers,

" Have you used the manual zip installation method in FTX Central to install the scenery?"

Not sure how to do this, A few months ago I was having a problem DL scenery's after a system crash, and I DL  all the manual files (dozens of them) but when I asked for advice about manual; installation I was told that the DL's were of no use to me.. I would appreciate being shown how to install manually.. Terry.

9 hours ago, teecee said:

" Have you used the manual zip installation method in FTX Central to install the scenery?"

Not sure how to do this, A few months ago I was having a problem DL scenery's after a system crash, and I DL  all the manual files (dozens of them) but when I asked for advice about manual; installation I was told that the DL's were of no use to me.. I would appreciate being shown how to install manually.. Terry.

No worries Terry.

Just to make sure, the manual zip used for installation is obtained from your account at ORBX Direct.  Under each product you will find the link for the manual zip for that product.  If this is what you have done already, then there is no need to repeat this step.

46eRCOq.jpg

KQ9IE1t.jpg

For installation, open FTX Central., select the scenery that you want to install, as you would with any type of installation.

Click on "Installation Options"

fOFDxnl.jpg

Check the option for "Install from my manually downloaded .zip"

KeryYHu.jpg

Click on the browse tab (....) that opens in the window.

OHNHF74.jpg

A new window will open where you can browse for the file on your PC.  Go to the location on your PC where the manual zip is stored and select it.

yggo6ek.jpg

Finally, click on "Continue"

YqHUO2A.jpg

Your scenery will now be installed.

Cheers,

Archived