Problems with CYQG CYXU CYAM

The frozen water problem has been around for a while. I'm happy you found the solution. I am aware of the missing threshold markings and runway numbers  in P3Dv4 and have found a way to fix them. They will be in the next update. ( I think there are a few other that I will also have to fix.)

Larry

42 minutes ago, larryisenor said:

The frozen water problem has been around for a while. I'm happy you found the solution. I am aware of the missing threshold markings and runway numbers  in P3Dv4 and have found a way to fix them. They will be in the next update. ( I think there are a few other that I will also have to fix.)

Larry

Is CYQG fixable? By next update do you mean next time you release more airports? 

Thanks a lot for your time with this Larry,  I really appreciate the freeware I use it almost every day. 

Jordan:

The frozen water problem has existed since Vector was developed and so far they have not come up with a solution to the problem. It would require changes in Vector - It was something they tried to do but it never worked as planned so turning it off is the best compromise.

Larry

19 hours ago, larryisenor said:

Jordan:

The frozen water problem has existed since Vector was developed and so far they have not come up with a solution to the problem. It would require changes in Vector - It was something they tried to do but it never worked as planned so turning it off is the best compromise.

Larry

I understand but I meant the issue with night lighting running through the airport CYQG. It runs through run 12/30.

Yes. The concrete pads at the end of the runway are there. I think it is P3Dv4 that layers them over the runway numbers and threshold markings since they were ok before. I have found a solution but need to recompile all the airports that have them (There are a number of them in Canada). I am compiling a list and will submit them with the next global airport pack.

Larry

They are there IRL but they are also very close to matching the other surfaces but also have the required markings and lines etc. In the sim, they show up as slabs of concrete with no taxilines or Runway numbers etc. What is odd as well is that I can 't find those apron slabsin ADE .

Runway 33 at CYXU, P3d 4.3 on top and Google Earth on the bottom.

2018-9-7_9-41-15-393.jpg

Capture.jpg

Archived