FTX Global Airport Pack FSX-SE

prostock

Hello - New to FTX.  I am downloading the Free FTX Global Airport Pack now.  I would like to know if there's a list of airports included & how do I find them.  If this scenery works as I'm hoping, I will be a very happy customer.  Looking forward to your support.  Thank you

Thank you John -    It says that the scenery is installed.  All seems to be working correctly but since I didn't really look around at some of the airports included, it's hard to tell for sure.

I notice some major Airports Missing that are local to me.  Boston, Massachusetts.  Providence, Rhode Island.  Is there a list of Airports that are included in the Global Base Pack?

Is the Scenery in the Global Base Pack complete Scenery and not just Airports like shown in the Screen Shots Page?

Also -   The Screen Shots of the Global Base Pack Scenery Look Amazing.  How am I guaranteed that once I purchase the Global Base Pack, that it will look just like that when I get it Home????? 

Is there a Money Back Guarantee? 

Looking forward to a speedy response.  Thanks

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

FTX Global Base is a set of replacement textures, designed to replace the default scenery

textures in FSX and P3D.

There are no airports included in the product.

On the product page it does not state that there are airports included and there are none

in the pictures.

The images are screen shots of the product which will indeed look like those images,

subject to your own PC and simulator capabilities and settings.

No, there is no money back guarantee.

Hello Nick & Thank you for the welcome and information you've provided.

I downloaded and installed Free FTX Global Airport Pack.  Now, I have not flown the sim very much in the locations that are provided in the Pack so after installing I checked out a few locations and it seemed to add Airports & Scenery enhancements, or am I just imagining this?

In order to get the plush amazing scenery's shown on the Screen Shot page of your Product, how many Downloads would I need after the initial purchase of FTX Global Base Pack?  By the looks of it, I could be easily spending upwards of $300 U.S. to achieve what your Screen Shot Pictures show.  I understand it depends on how much detail I want ect.  I am not a pilot, just an avid simmer, Rookie to be quite honest.  Thank you for your help.

Each product page has screenshots of the product only, so that there should be no confusion.

Obviously, in the case of products that require other products, the screen shots include the

required products to achieve the correct appearance.

The Free FTX Global Airport Pack does indeed enhance the appearance of the airports that are included.

There are also quite a few freeware individual airports, all designed to fit inside Orbx regions.

If you were to buy an Orbx region, it would include upgrades to region standard of all the default

airports within that region and bespoke mesh, landclass and vector detail. Areas of particular interest are usually

enhanced even more using photo inserts and points of interest are added.

Orbx payware airports are even better, resembling the real thing and built onto a photo inseet with hand placed

bespoke scenery objects and autogen.

Yes, you can spend as much as you wish, or as little, depending on what you want out of your simulator.

Archived