KSAN v2 CTD - Cannot Load Aircraft

contractpilot

Downloaded and installed KSAN v2.  Completed flight from KDEN to KSAN successfully.  Trying  to depart KSAN with a PMDG 737-700WL aircraft. Have tried several different Gate locations with same result - CTD.  Have KSAN configured without static aircraft.

Paul K

KGYR

Hi Doug

Thanks for your response and suggestion.  Disabled the crash and damage detection and was able to load aircraft at gate.  Haven't experienced this problem other freeware and spyware airports including Orbx airports.  Might be something Matteo needs to look into.

Again, thank you.

Paul K

KGYR

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still plagued with the CTD as I'm approaching KSAN.  This occurred with V1 and now with V2.  I was successful flying from KSAN to KPHX and back to KSAN, but a flight from KBZN to KSAN about 20 miles out, CTD.  Event viewer mentioned the terrain.dll file crashed.  Any ideas?  Using Windows 10 64bit, Current Nvidia drivers (GTX 1080), P3D V4.3, Orbx Southern CA, Orbx Global Base, and OpenLC NA.

Thanks,

George

Transaction ID: 5a49d6b0ce415

21 minutes ago, GeorgeP said:

I'm still plagued with the CTD as I'm approaching KSAN.  This occurred with V1 and now with V2.  I was successful flying from KSAN to KPHX and back to KSAN, but a flight from KBZN to KSAN about 20 miles out, CTD.  Event viewer mentioned the terrain.dll file crashed.  Any ideas?  Using Windows 10 64bit, Current Nvidia drivers (GTX 1080), P3D V4.3, Orbx Southern CA, Orbx Global Base, and OpenLC NA.

Thanks,

George

Transaction ID: 5a49d6b0ce415

try to completely remove ksan v2, and re-download it and reinstall it.

Sometimes the scenery when you update from the v1 is not installed correctly and has some issues.

Regards

On 9/4/2018 at 2:46 PM, Matteo Veneziani said:

try to completely remove ksan v2, and re-download it and reinstall it.

Sometimes the scenery when you update from the v1 is not installed correctly and has some issues.

Regards

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Archived