KSAN Version 2

FSStewie

Hi Group:  New forum user, so excuse me if I miss some protocols.  Was owner of KSAN Version 1, so today I downloaded KSAN Version 2, and the download went beautifully.  The new version is very cool, but nothing is moving.  I have many ORBX airports, and there is always something going on (people walking around, planes being loaded, etc.)  For KSAN Version 2, nothing is moving, no cars (except way in the distance), no people, and in fact there is a bunch of trucks in the work road between gates and taxiway conspicuously just sitting there.  Also, the CTRL-J that is supposed to make the jetways work does not seem to do anything.  I uninstalled and then reinstalled, but no change.

Scenery is spectacular and frame rates are lovely, but shouldn't there be some action other than plans taxing and taking off??

I love my ORBX stuff!!

Regards,    Stew Leber

Hi Matteo:  Thanks for getting back.  Do not know how to post screen shots.  I did finally see someone loading a plane, but there is nothing else moving around the airport, plus there are at least three service-type trucks and some smaller vehicles on the work road between terminal and taxiway that are just sitting there.  They are right in the way when you want to leave the gate.  I do not see them in screen shots from other people.  I tried a reinstall, but nothing changed.  Have set parameters as instructed in User Manual.

Any suggestions?  Do these stationary airport vehicles really exist?

Took my breath away when I took off on #10 and looked to the right at San Diego.  You do great work!

Regards,    Stew

Hi Stew 

Please check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Please check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

Cheers

Doug

Archived