YBRM Broome Elevation issue

Valisen

Hello. Recently purchased YBRM and I am getting elevation issues. I did the usual and checked FTX Vector but found no entry for YBRM. Changed the order of the airport and tried it with FTX AU installed and also removed. Unable to find a solution. Hope someone can help thanks!

qSHPR0u.jpg

Hi Valisen Whenever I get this problem I do a search in my root P3D folder and the root of any other drives that I have scenery installed.For your case it would be for YBRM.If any BGL files are found that are not associated with ORBX I simply add OFF to the end of the file example YBRM.BGL.off.

Hope this helps.Also check your AI traffic folder if you have AI installed.

• 2 months later...

Hello, after solving my problem at YSCH by removing Hervé Sors Navdata update, now I have the same problem as described above at YBRM in P3D.

I have removed all freeware sceneries from Addon Scenery/scenery folder.

I have removed the following files from scenery/world/scenery: trafficYBRM_A.bgl, trafficYBRM_H.bgl, trafficYBRM_L.bgl. No luck.

I have the following file in the same folder: Orbx_APX_YBRM_ALT.bgl. Should I remove it?

I have no entries for YBRM in Vector configuration tool on the left and on the right (AEC enabled and AEC disabled).

I am running out of idea now.

Stéphane

• Nick Cooper changed the title to YBRM Broome Elevation issue

I made a test by disabling all my sceneries except ORBX YBRM and I still have the elevation problem as shown on the picture in the first post. There must something with the default scenery but I don’t know which folder it is to look into.

I tried uninstalling YBRM via FTX Central, then reinstalled, same problem.

Running Vector auto config has no effect.

I don’t have any AI traffic installed.

Does anyone have an idea of what could cause this elevation issue?

Stephane

Hi,

Please confirm the below basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party non Orbx addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then, if you have Vector installed, check the Australia Add-Ons under the “Settings” tab.

Hello Doug,

I have a mountain of your products B) and my settings have always been as you described since the beginning and I don't have any problem with the other products.

This is the first time I have problems with two (YSCH which is solved and YBRM) out of five sceneries I just bought last week for the Halloween discount.

In Vector control Panel, the field "I have FTX Australia" is checked as I also have FTX AU Global.

45767821731_37ea6ba416_b.jpg

30827617427_a381c32c3b_b.jpg

Stephane

Hi Stephane

It appears you are missing the "Default Terrain" scenery entry that resides at the bottom of the scenery library.....so please confirm you have or have not the P3Dv4\Scenery\World folder.

If you do not have this folder, then the only fix I know of is to reinstall P3Dv4.

Cheers

Doug  

Hello Doug and Nick,

I have deleted my scenery.cfg file and let P3D rebuild one from scratch to add the missing entry. I have run FTX Central, loaded P3D, exit rerun FTX Central to verify the scenery settings position, then ran FTX Vector AEC Tool. Launched P3D at YBRM and all is looking good now.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Now I need to reinstall all my other non-orbx sceneries.

Stephane

Archived