KMRY support

OscarGrant

I don't understand the logic behind putting orange street lights or yellow streets on ground textures with white illumination. this completely takes away from the realism. I attached a picture of what im talking about. the ground textures are obviously being illuminated by white lights but theres orange lights instead

2018-8-14_19-1-55-899.jpg

2018-8-14_19-2-5-743.jpg

G'day there, 

My hat goes off to you; after all these years I think you may be the first person to report this! It is the result of an update to the scenery lighting years ago - whilst updating to the FPS-friendly global lighting, I forgot to change the ground colours to match. Given it's a fairly substantial file size (about 80% of the download size for KMRY is from the ground textures), this will have to wait for the next major service pack.

Cheers,

Jarrad

17 hours ago, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day there, 

My hat goes off to you; after all these years I think you may be the first person to report this! It is the result of an update to the scenery lighting years ago - whilst updating to the FPS-friendly global lighting, I forgot to change the ground colours to match. Given it's a fairly substantial file size (about 80% of the download size for KMRY is from the ground textures), this will have to wait for the next major service pack.

Cheers,

Jarrad

OH OK! thanks for the support im looking forward to that service pack since its my local airport so I constantly like to fly in and out at night. but actually I think the ground colors aint the problem. the main freeway I believe is illuminated by white lights so the ground textures are correct, its just the orange lights that need to be changed to white. I have to drive at night and double check though

Archived