Problem with AYCH (Shinbu) TAP Region

YAMBA1

By pure  hazard   I  found a  problem  With this  airport Sinbu  AYCH S 6.1.16 E 144.58.46 

I presume it must  be  a grassed  landing string .  The first time a opened this rwy ,   houses where  half way in the air, mountains was blocking the  rwy, cars were running havoc  across the field  and  mountains  were blocking the strip. I entered  FTX Central,  Vector setting  tools to disable the AEC for  AYCH. On restarting FSX a message telling me an  Error in Vector and to delete the corrupted file .

I then reversed the process  and enable the AYCH file.

I start  FSX  without any problem and proceed to check other airports nearby  AYMN, AYMH, AYGA, and  everything was correct. The  few airstrips in the TAPINI  set  seem OK as well. However AYCH  now show a neat  grassed airfield,  Houses are OK and are  where they should be and no  more crazy cars . As  soon as  I proceed  to take off  , the ground opened up and  exposed  beneath a concrete runway as per the pictures 

Any help solving this problem will be appreciated 

Charles 

1053140059_AYCHGrassedstrip.thumb.jpg.627b0105b4a827e1c9af44eff47bc363.jpg

AYCH Airport on  take Off

2 seconds later the ground opened up!

2131705485_AYCHOpenChasm.thumb.jpg.8499e9abb58c2221c7d157f49a3f1ec4.jpg

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

you do need to disable Vector AEC to see this airport as intended.

If Vector is broken, please reinstall it.

Thank you Nick   for  your help. I did reinstalled  Vector and  disabled the AEC  for AYCH

It looks  OK now  but the problem about the cars  crossing the field / airport  is still  there . It appears that a  highway embedded in the scenery is the cause  See the attach.picture 

Regards 

Charles 

Highway_at_AYCH.thumb.jpg.d815027859a4f1d3278b644fe1d8eefc.jpg

19 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

the airport seems to be in the wrong place and there is a road in the real world

where the simulator runway starts.

If I understand well ,  according to Google map,  the airport should be situated further  south.  I guess  I cannot do anything about it  from  my end. Better to forget  about his airport until it's  reviewed by ORBX. Nick it is  now  in  your capable hands  to follow up .  Many thanks  for your help.

Best Regards

Charles 

Archived