Vector cant find the Simulator

I have had the same problem. I think you may have to uninstall and reinstall FTXC.  I was referred to this thread for instructions on how to do that. Good luck...btw, you might want to wait for comment from Nick or Doug before you do anything that could be veeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry time consuming....:-)

Sherm

3 hours ago, Friedi Gulder said:

Did you read this?

For targeted help missing a transaction ID in your signature.

Well, Friedi, it is in German which leaves me at a disadvantage....:-)....but, from the pictures, I get the ideas. As it turns out I did a complete reinstallation of everything connected to ORBX AND FTXC. As I write this, Vector is doing a complete scan of my files with its AEC tool. I will boot P3D v4.3 in a few minutes once Vector finishes its work. Hoping this does the trick. Thanks for your advice.

Sherm

Yes this is what i mean with the Scenery is Not in the Main Menü After reinstalling the Client...now i have reinstall all and Scenery and Addons are in the task...but Vector also cant find the Simulator.. in the ftx Central i can make a Tik by use Vector Street Lights( i dont know the english Version i have the German...verwende Vector Straßenbeleuchtung) 

so i think Vector cant find de Simulator but Vector is Active in the Game! Is this possible? 

Sry for my Bad englisch i Come from Germany...

Archived