Runway Elevation Problem with KACK

Hello,

Not quite sure where to post this, but I have an runway elevation issue with ORBX KACK, that I did not have before.

I use P3DV4.2 and just rolled back ObjectFlow2 per 1st post here. However, it did not solve the runway elevation issue. Parts of the runway are 'hills'...

917nLA8.jpg

Wp328Xc.jpg

I'm hoping someone has some suggestions for me...

I'm seeing some other issues with ORBX 3W5 (Concrete). I'm missing taxiways and possibly other items...

67VyZJp.jpg

As far as KACK, I have uninstalled KACK, deleted the FTX_US_KACK.txt file (Orbx Document folder) so that it will completely reinstall, then reinstalled. I still have the same problem.

Do I possibly have a corrupt configuration file somewhere?

Well, I think I fixed my problems...still testing.

It does appear that my indexes were wrong/corrupt. I deleted my SceneryIndexes_x64  folder, terrain.cfg file, and Scenery.cfg file per Poppet's post here: (I hope this is OK as it solved my ORBX scenery issues and may help someone else).

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/522254-ftx-orbx-scenery-prepar3d-updating-reinstalling-troubleshooting/?do=findComment&comment=3735499

Once done, using the instructions in the post above, I recreated those folders, configuration files, and relinked the ORBX folder into the scenery.cfg file. So far, all appears to work.

One note, I don't think I had a problem with 3W5, but I definitely had a problem with KACK, which is now GOOD. I also had a problem with Turbulent L35 which is now good also (I know it's coming to ORBX very soon...).

I wanted to let everyone know what I found in case they run into similar issues.

Archived