Missing Reciept

Braun

This has never happened before.  Purchased YBCG Gold Coast Airport last night.  Downloaded, installed no problems.  Went and explore and my expectations are more than met.

This morning went to my mailbox to put the receipt in its proper place, and no receipt was to be found.  How do I request a copy?

Thanks,

-braun

Nick, perhaps or perhaps not.  It has not happened before. I've gotten dozens and dozens of ORBX electronic receipts, but last night, for the first time, no receipt.  I checked my spam folders prior to making this post.  Shortly after I purchased YBCG I got the Broom XP-11 announcement, but no electronic receipt for YBCG.

So, to refocus back on my original question:  How do I request a copy of the electronic receipt. 

TIA,

-Braun

Ed, yes.  I have received the transaction receipt and it arrived in my mailbox approximately two hours ago.  Thank you one and all at Orbx for attending to my ask, and just as importantly for the software magic that you do!

-Braun

18 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Thanks for the feedback.

While I respect your need to receive an e mail, I would remind you that full details of  all your

transactions are recorded in your Orbx Direct account and available to you whenever you wish.

Thank you Nick.  And to be honest, I never looked in my ODA and did not know that.  Now I do...and it is a good thing to know.

-Braun

Archived