P3DV4.1 Crashes Over Gold CoastCity Scape

In 11 months my sim has crashed one time and that was because i did not configure the upgrade to StMarteen properly for P3Dv4. But it has never CTD'ed since. Suddenly while flying from YSSY to YBBN my sim just crashed over Gold Coast City Scape. Why is that? I saw the high rises turn black then the sim crashes 30 seconds later.

Has anyone from ORBX actually tested flying over the Gold Coast to see if there was a problem? I mean, the route takes me from Sydeny over the Gold Coast via SINK to land on Rwy 19 in Brisbane. Never reached BNE. At around 15,000 ft above Gold Coast down it goes.

Please look into this.

Ye ok, let me test this one more time though, it may be that i had QualityWings 787 loaded before i changed the plane to PMDG and it sucked up all my VAS. I will do another test then report back if it happens again.

16 minutes ago, mikie46 said:

Ye ok, let me test this one more time though, it may be that i had QualityWings 787 loaded before i changed the plane to PMDG and it sucked up all my VAS. I will do another test then report back if it happens again.

As Nick has requested, you need to post your transaction ID for Gold Coast scenery. 

Hello,

we now require you to provide an Orbx Direct transaction number for the CityScene Gold Coast product please.

Your post 

The only cfg file in /scripts is scenerylib_AU_GoldCoast.cfg

clearly indicates that you have installed it.

Thank you.

Archived