Alice Springs texture glitch FSX

turbo9

I recently purchased FTX Australia and while checking the various airports found this scenery anomaly at Alice Springs.  Seems a texture must be missing and I have all global libraries installed.    Please Advise! 

Craig

1362031056_AliceSpringsglitch.thumb.jpg.5b3e6c095e66960e1282a3e78d4a0619.jpg

Hi Craig.

I assume you're referring to the grey triangular area? Unlike the other FTX Regions, FTX Australia makes no changes at all to the default airports meaning you're probably using a third-party version, perhaps OZx?

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger!

Using only FSX SP2 default which does not have the triangle glitch.  It has only appeared after installing FTX Australia.  Should I reinstall the Library module (I also have the Global Base and Global Vector)  along with the AUS module?  I will explore other areas of Australia checking for other texture glitches.  I assume from your answer, however, that it is not something others are aware of so it must be something in my installation.  Further thoughts?

Craig

Hi Nick!

Thanks for response.  Actually Holger was spot on!  I had forgotten that I had modified the original FSX AFCAD with a land class polygon and it interfered with AUS.  I removed it and all now displays correctly.  Sorry for the misdirect.  Australia looks great!

Craig

Archived