KACK Nantucket

tgycgijoes

Bought KACK Nantucket last night and had a time getting it to download.  Finally this morning after numerous tries I finished the download and install.  It IS installed in my FSX/A box Windows 7 64bit installation.  My friend who I fly with also bought it yesterday and installed it.  We both have NO buildings.  We have parked aircraft, autos it seems all the parking spots and runways but no buildins but autogen.  I did a search in the support forum for any answers but no help.  Just a bunch of other problems people are having with it.  Help please!

Another user solved this problem by a reinstall of the libraries.  Please give this a try.

Delete the file "FTX_AA_ORBXLIBS.TXT" which is found at:  ".......\FSX\ORBX\User Documents\Versions".

Open up FTX Central 3 and install the libraries again.

Let us know if it helps.

Cheers,

That did the trick!!! I updated the ORBX Library and just went to Nantucket and all the buildings are there and a maintenance man is sweeping the parking area.  WAY COOL!  thank you for the immediate support.  I am going to pass on your response to my friend when I talk with him later so that he can fix his I hope the same way since he has P3DV4 not FSX.

Archived