Debug issue with new purchases

crockett

I have a desktop running windows 10 & fsx with GEforce gtx 1060 graphics card

have installed Victa air tourer, gold coast scenery and trees scenery. I now have a debug issue that will not allow FSX to continue when trying to fly over the gold coast terrain.

Message is: 

Debug

file f:\dd\vctools\crt_bld\self_x86\crt\src\fprintf_c line 55

It then says to see visual_c++documents on assertations

expression (STR!=null)

I am unable to find any of these files and its gobbledygook to me!!

I would appreciate any help you could give me

Thankyou

David

Thanks Doug. I have FSX gold edition with the acceleration package. By the way ,if it is pertinent i also have a invalid file migration message that reads: ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAU05_ROADS\Scenery\cvx_Orbx_Australia_Roads_SG-56_BRI.BGL.

I have tried reinstalling the gold coast package but that did not seem to work

Thanks 

David

David

Lets start with a couple of basics.

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Then run the "Force Migration" option in FTXC3 settings.

Finally Click on the "Clear Temp" button in FTXC3 settings.

Cheers

Doug

Hi Doug. Firstly, thank for your help and sorry for late replies (time differences)

There are no blue notifications in FTXC3.

I have done the insertion points. However i do not understand what you mean by 3rd party add ons. I moved add on scenery to the top and re installed Gold coast and Victa plane with no result. I would appreciate some clarification on the add ons? ( am 70 with limited knowledge so please forgive me!)

David

Archived