ESSA Orbx + Norway ORBX forest color

Hello guys, i have encountered interesting thing as per the screens below, was about to do some flight from ESSA , seems the forest color doesnt match with ORBX Norway, any season settings in P3dv4, seems like the forests doesnt blend with the airport surroundings properly.... any idea what might be wrong?

Fyi things I am running besides others are eg.

FTX Global base

FTX OpenLC EU

FTX Global Vector

EU Norway 

01.jpg

2018-5-10_17-0-56-17.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

The matching is not to FTX Norway forest colors but to the season switching. The matching goes with FTX Global. As you are also using OLC EU that is the one that is affecting the colors and blending in this situation.

From you screenshots I can tell there is, as you say, a slight blending issue which I guess is more or less visible during different seasons. To completely match satellite photos with surroundings can be quite tricky especially depending on what other products you have installed. We believe the current version is doing quite well with most of those packages.

I hope you are satisfied with the product anyway and I will keep your observation in mind for potential future corrections.

Archived