No Orbx for two days

Dadtom65

As title says I have missed Orbx for two days  :( in that I was getting a bad gateway. This was on my IPad and it was only that I had to reinstall my printer to my comp and thought I will see if Orbx is back and found it was up and running. So tried my iPad again and still the same bad gateway. In the end I deleted the icon and then reinstalled it and it was ok. Anybody else had that happen. Even tried Ozx and that was the same. Anyway all ok now. Derek.

I have had no problem with ORBX Derek:) but the OZx site has been down for a while.:(

I cannot get fsfiles site today and I am too stupid to work out Imgur so you can all have a rest from my screenies today!:lol:

I have had no problem with ORBX Derek[emoji4] but the OZx site has been down for a while.[emoji20]
I cannot get fsfiles site today and I am too stupid to work out Imgur so you can all have a rest from my screenies today![emoji38]
I was trying to get Imgur to work and it certainly is not as easy as FSFiles. You need to copy the links one at a time instead of copying the whole list like you can with FSFiles. I hope they get FS Files back up soon. [emoji846]

Archived