Airplane conflict messages with Aus-NZ AI traffic for Prepar3d 4.1

I just finished installing AI traffic for Australia and New Zealand and now when I start Prepar3d I get error messages that each aircraft must have a unique name.  Looking at the FTX simobject folders, I can see that each aircraft has its own folder with multiple paint schemes in the folder.  How can I prevent Prepar3d from displaying all these error messages each time it loads?

As dexthom has commented, you are getting these error messages because you have one or more duplicate aircraft folders on your system. The installation process assumes you have no earlier versions of the FTX AU AI Traffic pack installed on your P3D V4 system as those earlier versions were not compatible with that platform. If you manually copied folders from one of the earlier versions of the FTX AU AI Traffic pack into your V4 system, you need to locate these and delete them.  The error messages you are seeing should give you information on which aircraft folders are duplicated and this will help you track down and remove the culprits.

Alternatively, remove FTX AU AI Traffic P3D V4 from your system using FTX Central 3 and then manually remove any FTX AU aircraft folders and traffic files remaining on your system. Once you are sure all relevant files and folders are removed, reinstall the P3D V4 AU traffic pack.

Thanks for your help, however I still have the problem.  Here's what I have tried:

Uninstalling the package through ORBX FTX Central 3.

After uninstall, FTX AU simobjects were still in my Airplanes folder.

I manually deleted them.

Launching Prepar3d v4 worked fine.

Reinstalled, FTX AU traffic and saw the simobjects reappear in my airplane folder.

Launching Prepar3d v4 produced the same conflicts.

I uninstalled the product once again and manually deleted the simobjects.

Did a complete search in windows of my whole hard drive for anything with FTX AU in the file name and found nothing other than a leftover pdf documentation file.

Any other ideas?

Hello,

I don't think you need to look anywhere else than in the Simobjects folder.

You will see an error message for each one, if you make a note of them, you

should be able to detect the folder names and then do a search for them.

You need also to be sure that your remaining error messages are actually for

the AI aircraft and not some other aircraft that you might have installed.

Archived