Problem at CYXT (Terrace)

Not even sure this is a Vector problem but I need to start somewhere. FSX/DX10. The fuel dock at Terrace is embedded in the side of a green quonset hut. Nobody else sees this green building but me. My plane is sitting at N54 28.29  W128 34.36 @ heading 350. I have installed the latest ORBX Libraries. Running Global, Vector.2018-5-2_15-21-0-401.thumb.jpg.8da21d3996601f96e2e7305cf6c63118.jpg

Must be part of the NA Pacific Fjords region and possibly one of the upgraded airports from within that region (which I don't have), but I just fired up the sim, and that's one hell of a beautiful spot right there :)

Hello,

if you search your flight simulator files for CYXT, you will almost

certainly find the second version of this airfield that is displaying

on top of the Orbx version.

It is intended to look like this:

Untitled.jpg

buy the second version that you have is not allowing you to see it.

These are the Orbx files

ADE_FTX_PFJ_CYXT_Terrace.BGL

ADE_FTX_PFJ_CYXT_Terrace_CVX.bgl

FTX_PFJ_objects_CYXT_PLC.bgl

ABP_CYXT.bgl

anything else that you might find will belong to the second version.

It's definitely not caused by Orbx Pacific Fjords (which I have installed, too, and I don't have this additional green shelter.)

I agree that this "problem" might be caused by an additional Terrace  scenery.

So a search for "CYXT" or "Terrace" should make sense.

I found the culprit. Most likely you installed one of these  additional sceneries:

- cyxt.zip

- cyxt_ter.zip

Inside is a file called "CYXT_ADE_RWC.BGL". This file will generate the green shelter!

My comment was purely that I fired up the sim as a direct result of this post..... and was surprised at just how nice it is in that area. 

Without seeing this post, I would never have even ventured there.... but i will definitely be exploring that region now :)

BINGO!  Dieter, I found CYXT_ADE_RWC.BGL in an addon scenery folder called "Bandit-FSX-ORBX". Appears to be a 3rd party West Coast Tour. I'll delete it. I couldn't find anything RE: CYXT or Terrace before 'cause the SSD that my Sim resides on had never been indexed for the search function.

Thanks Nick and tmarshall, as well.

tmarshall: I posted a flight plan on the Flight Plans Forum (A Flight Plan Thru PFJ) that covers a lot of the CYXT area, which is how I discovered the fuel dock problem in the first place.

Thanks again, guys. All is good.

jsapair

Archived