Problems with KACK

rctrappo

Hi, everyone.
I bought a few days ago the new scenario of Bill Womack's Nantucket and I'm having problems.  The new scenario appears one meter above the default setting and the two (scenarios) are appearing. My plane touches the ground of the old setting as well as the planes of Bill's own scenario appear sunk in a clear mesh problem. Has anyone had this problem? Yesterday I made the upgrade to version 1.2 but it did not work. can anybody help me?

Hi,

Which simulator are you using?

Please check if you have a file named "KACK_ADEP3_IBY_ALT.bgl" in your world/scenery folder.

It is located here.

".....FSX or P3D Main Folder\Scenery\World\scenery"

If it is not present, please try adding the one attached below to that location.

KACK_ADEP3_IBY_ALT.bgl

Cheers,

Hi, Scott.

I checked that I already had this .bgl file. I overwritten the file and unfortunately it did not work. The two scenarios appear together: the old and the new. Very strange. I've never had this problem with the ORBX scenarios before. Would you have another solution to the problem?

Best Regards

PS.  I'm using Prepar3D v3.2

5af26bd43b2bb_Capturadetela2018-05-0811_35_41.thumb.png.b79e7781980678742e82220d264ab831.png

Captura de tela 2018-05-08 11.49.10.png

Assuming you have the freeware NA global airports sceneries installed try a search in your FTX_Global/FTX_FTXG_Airports/scenery folder for KACK.  There are 3 files there with that icao code from the freeware global airports.  Turn them all off and see what happens.

Hi, Rob.

I disabled the 3 files you said and nothing. The old setting does not disappear. The two scenarios appear together as you can see above. How strange ...

YEEEES! Now it's all working!

I had renamed the files and left them inside the folder itself. As it did not work, I removed the files from the folder, rebooted the computer and solved it!

Thanks Rob, thanks Scott and Nick Cooper for the help. I just think that because this problem can occur with other clients, it should be reviewed by the developer.

Great hug to all and good flights!

Hmmm, that is still a bit strange.  I have those files from the Global freeware airports active, but I don't see the problem with Bill's airport installed.  Maybe the scenery order is mixed up?

Anyway, thanks for posting back rctrappo.

Cheers,

Archived