No AI Traffic at all

I recently installed WOAI intending to get better AI traffic in areas other than Australia but it didn't work. So I uninstalled it but can't see any ORBX AI traffic at all, just as was the case when WOAI was installed. Any ideas?

WOAI traffic files are compiled for FS9. FS9 traffic files cannot work with FSX compiled ones as the two have completely different days of the week structures. FS9 Traffic files will cause all FSX ones to be suppressed.

If your FTX AU AI traffic is not working, you need to make sure that every WOAI traffic file or other FS9 traffic file has been removed. The presence of just one FS9 traffic file on your system will result in FSX ignoring every one of your FSX compiled traffic files.

If you still want to use your WOAI AI traffic, converting those traffic files to FSX ones is recommended. Don Grovestine’s AI Flight Planner utility is your best option to carry out this process.

Hello Graham,  I have WOAI after using other traffic add-ons that that was causing me problems, I started reading the manual of the tool you mentioned above but to me, it's a totally new field of FSX I have never touched before.......Is there a tutorial somewhere just telling us the basic users how to convert the WOAI models to FSX ones ? so I can enjoy ORBX AI.......Many thanks 

Hello,

it is the Fs9 traffic.bgl files that need to be removed and then converted, not the Fs9 aircraft models.

If you still want to use your WOAI AI traffic, converting those traffic files to FSX ones is recommended. Don Grovestine’s AI Flight Planner utility is your best option to carry out this process.

Typically, they are to be found in the scenery\world\scenery folder.

You will know which ones you added, of course.;)

You can find the recommended software here.

OK, After trying the solution above I finally can see AI traffic in Australia......Looks beautiful ....BUT :) ......At NA  there is no AI traffic from ORBX yeat .....Any suggestions will be appreciated :) 

Archived