How is the VR performance of Netherlands TrueEarth?

yanlaoge

Ok the VR menu appeared after I upgraded Nvidia driver to the latest one. Here is the initial impression: 4790K@4.2, GTX 1080, Graphics and scenery setting mostly to the middle, quite smooth in the suburb, but severe judder above cities. 

As I am only playing in VR now, I will wait for the Aerofly FS 2 version. I presume it will also run smoother on XP11. Yes I will buy them all. I wish ORBX had a policy of bigger discount to those buying the product for all the platform.

2 hours ago, caleb1 said:

Are you experiencing the jitter around cities only when using VR or all the time?

It's much smoother in non-VR mode even if the framerate can drop to 20 something in cities such as Amsterdam. Above big cities in VR mode it judders so much that it's almost unplayable. I have been playing XP11 VR with very dense 3D autogen but it's still playable. With Aerofly FS 2 I am sure it will make TrueEarth truly shine. Can't wait.

It's much smoother in non-VR mode even if the framerate can drop to 20 something in cities such as Amsterdam. Above big cities in VR mode it judders so much that it's almost unplayable. I have been playing XP11 VR with very dense 3D autogen but it's still playable. With Aerofly FS 2 I am sure it will make TrueEarth truly shine. Can't wait.
Ok. Thanks for the reply.

Archived