TrueEarth files not deleted after uninstall?

NoLonger

I just uninstalled TrueEarth (while awaiting the Aerofly FS 2 version) but it seems I am not getting back all the space it took up. Uninstall was done in a few seconds and it seems as if the entries in the various configs are removed but the files themselves are still on the disk somewhere...? The amount of free space doesn't come close to what I had before I installed TrueEarth and I'd like to get that space back before the Aerofly FS 2 version has been released. ;) Any ideas where to look? Or am I just imagining things...

EDIT
While I am at it... does Orbx have some sort of time frame how long it will take to 'convert' the P3D version of TrueEarth Netherlands to Aerofly FS 2? A month? Longer? Somewhere this year? (Or will PNW be released even before the Netherlands for AFS2)? I think I know the answer but well, it doesn't hurt to ask, I think. ;) After experienince TrueEarth in P3D I just can't wait for the AFS2 version!

20 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

There are four folders.

Each folder name starts with ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_!NLD.

Please check and see if they are gone.

If not, you can delete them but please let us know if they are still there.

Thanks, Nick. I don't see those folders (only the four ones from FTX Norway) so that must mean they have been deleted during install, which answers my question. I will check if anything else is filling up my SSD!

Archived