Hello, 

I fly a lot in Portugal, VFR, really like to explore the landscape that ORBX is displaying in my low level flights, however today in my flight I saw a huge flaw in the scenery, there is this enormous dam in Portugal, one of the biggest, it's named Castelo de Bode, in Zêzere river with a catchment area of 3950 km2, that it's just not there. The river is displayed in the valley, as it were the natural riverbed, with no lake of the dam. 

If it was a small lake, ok no big deal, but it's one of the biggest artificial lakes that exists is Portugal, so it's really annoying. Does anyone here saw that flaw or can confirm if that dam is missing in your flightsim?

My flight sim is FSX_SE.

I have FTX Glogal, openLC Europe and Vector

thank you

Edited by petersanctus

Hello Doug,

thank you for the confirmation. 

It would be very much appreciated that a revision of the Vector database.

Besides Castelo de Bode, I've discovered Alqueva dam is missing too, also a huge lake, just to have an idea it was at 2002 the biggest artificial lake in Europe. In addition to those, 2 or 3 lesser dams are missing, I can give you a list if it would help.

best regards

Hi Peter

Sure, please feel free to add a list here...not sure when the next Vector update will take place as it will no doubt be a huge undertaking, and Orbx is actually not the Vector developer, so all we can do is pass along this info. You may also like to contact the developer (PILOTS) yourself with this to make sure they get it added to the list, I have provided a link below.

https://www.pilots.shop/Cms/Ui/Pages/Menu/MenuPage.aspx?id=c280557a-1d05-4dc9-a22a-47095f7a7f09

Cheers

Doug

• 1 year later...

Hello!
The problem with the missing dams is not in the vector but in the Europe LC.
After the installation of this Adoon is that the dams disappear. 
I have FSX installed with FTX Global and UTX Europe 2 and the dams appear.
I have P3D V 4.5 with FTX Global + Europe LC + Vector and the dams disappear... But this happens as soon as you install Europe LC.... With only Global FTX and Vector the dams are there!!!
Together pictures to exemplify (the photos have the coordinates of the locations).
I hope you will be able to repair this error that should not be very difficult, so that your wonderful scenery of Portugal will be even more real!

best regards

Barragem Castelo de Bode.jpg

Barragem de Montargil.jpg

Barragem Castelo de Bode.jpg

Barragem Montargil.jpg