Steam purchases and Order numbers

I purchased several ORBX addons for Aerofly FS 2 (and FSX:SE) from Steam, where can I find my Orders numbers (Steam sync is not working) to complete my profile? Or shall I just type there N/A?

Thank you, Nick. The idea was to complete my profile. So, I just type there N/A.

But it could be nice to find somewhere a LOWI User Guide with working links to charts, other ORBX products on Steam have their user Guides, KEGE has the best one, with all the charts there:)

Hello Toriy,

welcome to the forums.

You can find your order numbers in Account Details on Top Right Side of steam client and then you will see Purchase History click on that.

c2a9OWF.png

Regards,

Almedin

Hello Almedin, thank you.

I afraid that this is not the Order # I am looking for, this is my payment number to valve. For LOWI I have there something like 2247708146133816447.

And at the same time I have another number for LOWI from xsolla, purchase request # 271838883. Which one is correct if any? :)

Kind regards, Toriy

3 hours ago, Toriy said:

Hello Almedin, thank you.

I afraid that this is not the Order # I am looking for, this is my payment number to valve. For LOWI I have there something like 2247708146133816447.

And at the same time I have another number for LOWI from xsolla, purchase request # 271838883. Which one is correct if any? :)

Kind regards, Toriy

The first one "2247708146133816447."  is your order number. 

Regards,

Almedin

The order number needed to create your profile on Orbx forums is an Order/Transaction number of a product you have purchased from OrbxDirect. It is a check to make sure you are a genuine Orbx customer before support for products purchased from Orbx is granted. An example is in my signature.

Cheers.

Thank you, john548

It is clear. I understand there is no support for Add-Ons purchased via Steam here. At the same time I'd like people here to know what Add-Ons I purchased from Steam. ORBX is ORBX, even on Steam we want to be proud:) So, the list now is in my signature, hidden content.

Kindest regards, Toriy

Archived