LR PNW ferries complete scenery

@Nick Cooper

Nick,
I have a question or two for you if you don't mind.  I have been working with Larry Robinson on getting his PNW Ferry system working on my system.  We have tried about everything in the book but it hasn't worked "yet".  As per Larry's instructions I unzipped his program added a Add-on.xml file and installed it in C:\Users\Roger\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons, where my Orbx Objectflow 2 is located also (OF2 works fine).  So far I haven't got it to show up in the Sim, I'm thinking it may be wrong registry path issues (not sure) but, I have my P3D v4.2 on a dedicated SSD L:\P3Dv4, and right under my P3Dv4 folder is a Users folder, I tried installing in that folder using the same path as the C:\ path substituting L:\ and it still won't work.  When I open the sim and go to the menu/Add-Ons several things show up, A2A, OF2, Sode but not PNW ferries.  Would you possibly have any idea as to what the problem might be if not registry path?  According to Larry you are the guru on these types of problems!  Thanks for any and all input.  Roger

Archived