YBCG Status?

WatkinTench

I don't know the actual status, but a few weeks ago the same question was asked and the answer was it's 50% ready.

I highly suspect that this means that YBCG is done and we are just waiting on the final touches to YSPT. 

I think, if I remember correctly, JV said he was waiting on getting some images from the flightline side, and once he got those it was full steam ahead. One of our members who lives on The Gold Coast said he would try to help out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Don 

• 3 weeks later...
On 01/04/2018 at 4:04 PM, Aussieflyer38 said:

I think, if I remember correctly, JV said he was waiting on getting some images from the flightline side, and once he got those it was full steam ahead. One of our members who lives on The Gold Coast said he would try to help out. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards

Don 

Sorry for such  a delayed reply,

I found a post by John back on the 2nd of March  that ybcg was nearly finished and would be entering beta very soon, just was hoping there was new/more information  in it, cant wait for a nice destination for the 717.

10 hours ago, WatkinTench said:

Sorry for such  a delayed reply,

I found a post by John back on the 2nd of March  that ybcg was nearly finished and would be entering beta very soon, just was hoping there was new/more information  in it, cant wait for a nice destination for the 717.

Yep we are all hanging out for this one, particularly us Aussie's. I had a freeware which was quite good, anything is good when you have nothing I guess, but I recently changed to P3D and it's not compatible, so back to checking for the YBCG release every few days.:rolleyes:

Regards

Don

Archived