Herons Nest.

Dadtom65

Can some one tell me where this is situated. Know it’s just off the coast of North America some where in the North Atlantic . Have been there before but can not remember how I got it up as I believe it has no airport designated letters so can not get it up in the Airports list. Probably me being old and senile. Derek.

Hi Vora. It’s the free airfield I’m on about. I was just writing when you answered, think it might have been a situation in FSX if I remember right but like you said it’s fictional so won’t have a designated ID. Derek.

11 minutes ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Smudger yes I have it in Xplane and P3Dv4 it will be ok once I get there as I can save the flight but it was just finding it in the first place. Thanks for your help. Derek.

3-3-.png

Cheers

John

Thanks BradB just trying in P3D at the moment. But the oh oh it just loaded and the aircraft is in the air about 200 ft . Now it’s on the ground strange the float plane base seems ok but no bushes or trees or hanger for the land base. Never had this trouble before. Will get back. Derek.

Archived