Black Texture when moving aircraft

FllukaLluka

Hello

So recently i installed holgermes Asutraila and Papua New Guinea. After i installed them the problem started, so i uininstalled both ot them. But now all my textures everywhere are black. When i fly the textures are normal further away but turns black when i get closer. I have switched all the addons airport to Spring season. I tried to download new Terrain.cfg so Orbx filled inn new entries but nothing works.

Any tips? 

Here is a screenshot. 

ERRO.PNG

55 minutes ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Hi,

Maybe try and go to your C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX and delete the entire Shaders folder and restart FSX and it will rebuild the Shaders.

Cheers

Doug

I will try that and come back with a result

Well, I also can't see how installing and uninstalling Holgermesh and Papua New Guinea using FTXC3 could cause this much havoc, so obviously something else was done.

Please attach a copy of your scenery.cfg located at C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX.

Thanks

So next, ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.
Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.
Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

Archived