FSX 1080p - YSTW TAMWORTH AIRPORT

Xavier Piquemal

That was phenomenal! Great job, might I also suggest you apply the Orbx slower traffic fix? that was the only detractor, that cars were blowing by at 100 mph.

Yeah but Aussie don't you know people drive like that here for real?

"Speed camera? What Speed Camera?" hehehe!

Excellent video, Xavier. I'm just working on a Tamworth clip too, but with a different kind of mood. The scenery in all it's beauty is perfectly captured, and it was a lot fun to watch every single second. One day you'll have to teach me some of your editing techniques ;)

Tschüß, Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

hello !

I just cameback from Vacations in france !! Thx you all for your comments !! My first 1080p not lagging !! it s a first !! and with a 7Cm textures.. well i got to be honest, it helps a lot making the video looks good  8)

Jigsaw, to acheive those shots, you need a combine Slew mod ( Q to go higher, Z to go lower, then the Arrow the move left or right, forward backward, then add that with EZwalk camera using a very smooth settings. Might have to redo the shots a couple of time before you get it right, It  takes me a while sometimes... :)

Aussie, I do have the fix, just that sometimes i speed up the video a little bit to gain some framerates... especially on Large shots. I do not own a 'computer beat' infortunatly ><  so i got to cheat a little bit  ::)

Variometer, from what i v seen, you r doing pretty good yourself  ;D but anytimes, contact me by PM if you want my Skype :)

Thx again to all ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived