FTX library not finding add on airports

Babou

Good afternoon, I have installed Aerosoft’s Anchorage Professional in P3dv4 and while checking the scenery order in the library there were some issues. In P3dv4 it shows the add on airport above FTX but when I go into FTX central and check the scenery order it shows FTX is at the top and isn’t recognizing the add on airport. Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Matt

Hello Matt.

your issue is only that you cannot see the P3D xml scenery library entries in the

Insertion Point tool because it can only read the scenery.cfg flie and not the P3D

xml entries.

Since the correct place for the FTX scenery library entries is below any other add on

scenery, and as you can see and have reported, the xml entries are always above the

scenery.cfg file entries. your issue is not a problem.

Thank you all so very much for the input, Mr. Cooper I am trying to understand what your are saying but am not very knowledgeable in the the difference between the .cfg and xml entries. I am also now 100% sure I even adequately described my issue so I will attach some screen shots to better illustrate the issue I am having. Finally the whole reason I am even asking these questions is because Anchorage my one and only add on scenery has these ridiculous baby blue taxi way lights with giant halos and am trying to get rid of them.  

Regards,

Matt5ab290001c7b5_OrbxIssue1.thumb.jpg.acbf5f68d464cce05d977434b0b5fc0e.jpg5ab29053a7307_OrbxIssue2.thumb.jpg.c3fab457553ca0ca406a23db3543a364.jpg5ab290923b78b_OrbxIssue3.thumb.jpg.611f5ace656644bcc28b878849a48d42.jpg 

Archived