Terrain texture lost

Hi,

I have a problem with my terrain textures in fresh installation without any else addon. I have all settings accord the orbx guide. I try to change my settings but without results. This not occurred every time but is to frequency and sometimes occur in the middle of the game. Normally occur after my aircraft crashed and reload the scenary. I have updated all orbx libraries, Base Package, OpenLC Europe, Trees HD, Light Configuration and EU Airport Pack.

2018-3-11_12-42-48-895.thumb.jpg.e4eec621ae8b166f3447dc4e2958b4ef.jpg

My system specs:
CPU: i7 8700k
GPU: AMD VEGA 56 8GB HBM2
SSD: m2 Samsung 960 evo 240GB

RAM: 16GB 3000Mhz

Prepar3D: v4.2.21.24048

FTX Central v3.2.5.7

Hello tonichaz and thank you

Try this quick step first

Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder,  This file and folder will generate again when Prepar3D is launched next

This will not effect any of your 3rd party software Add On's

You will just need to adjust your Graphic \ Scenery settings again to your preference via Prepar3D > Options when you delete the Prepar3D.cfg file   

The Prepar3D.cfg file and the Shaders folder.   

A quick way of locating these is to Copy the 2 set's of Tex below and Paste them into your windows search bar, One by One and click on the result,  this will bring you directly to the correct locations

Right click and Delete the Prepar3D.cfg file

%APPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Right click and Delete the Shaders folder 

%LOCALAPPDATA%\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

Then Launch Prepar3D and test

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try this step next

Uninstall and Reinstall the Prepar3D Client Only,  This step will not effect your 3rd party Add On's

1) Navigate to your Control Panel right click on Prepar3D Academic \ Professional Client and click Uninstall

2) The Windows programs and features box will appear,  Click  Yes to uninstall the Client

3)  You will now to given the Option to "Deactivate"  the prepar3D license,  Click No  Your License will stay active

4) Reinstall the Client again,  Navigate to your Prepar3D download folder, Right click on Install_Client.msi and click Install

After you complete these steps launch Prepar3D and test

Let us know how you get on 

Archived