Scenery libraries disapeard

I have purchased many products and tried to install them, but its the second time i have to reinstall my windows as well as fsx, because my scenery libraries are disapeard after i installed several orbx products. I also tried to copy a backup of the scenery.cfg but its not working. im really frusturated and i have no clue whats the reason is. So i can only see the orbx products in the lbrary but all other scenery like the standard scenery of fsx are disapeard. Its also not possible to see the aircraft image, i cant understand this, because windows and fsx has been re-installed.

Pls Help and sorry about my english.

fsx.png
fsx1.png
fsx2.png

Hi Nick,

do you have any solutions?,

One could perhaps be helpful for a solution:

always after a reinstallation of Windows I  installed all the updates and drivers, the partition before FSX was installed the letter of the partition i renamed to F and in addition had given the partition a name FSX and created a folder which also  was called FSX.

The partition which was previously called F I changed to D. D was previously the partition which is now F

Summary:

Installation path. F: \ FSX

The partition itself also has the name FSX.

If that should cause the problem then why not before installing OpenLC, sometimes even later. Sometimes it happens after i  have installed europe completely and only when i install orbx products for north america.

I
reinstalled FSX and windows always freshly ie. no uninstalltion of FSX, only a new installation of the Windows and FSX.
I had
the problem yesterday after I had installed OpenLC Europe.

Always after an installation, I
started  FSX  made a short flight and then installed the next ORBX.

It may be that the FS Global Ultimate next in combination with OpenLC causes an error. Yesterday I still tried to repair FS Global by running the exe and only wanted to install the Scenery layers (you should do so according to the manufacturer) but I got an error message and the repair was unsuccessful.

Sorry about my english:D

Best Regards

Ibrahim

Archived