Thanks for the NA airports freeware.

I just flew into Marathon and noticed some of the default building showing up at the airport. Buildings are on top of each other. I searched in my p3d folder for another KMTH afcad but could not find one.

Thanks.

Update. Here are 2 pics that show the over lap:

KMTH2.jpg
KMTH.jpg

I'll check KCOI and get back to you. I have seen this bleed through at some freeware addon airports that I ported from FSX.

Freeware KSPG and KVDF have the bleed through, but they are not native p3d v4 airports. Most of these airports need to be updated to work with p3d v4.

10 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Me too, maybe it's a P3D issue or the same as your KLAL issue?

Just out of curiosity, how is your KCOI?

I have the same texture bleed trough issue. The airport looks fine at 1000ft, but as you get closer the runway disappears.

Thanks for confirming!

I believe those who have only updated the client module to v4.2 are not having this issue, only those of us that have done the complete P3Dv4.2 update are seeing this.....so like you suggest, there must be some compatibility issue.

Cheers

Doug

2 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks for confirming!

I believe those who have only updated the client module to v4.2 are not having this issue, only those of us that have done the complete P3Dv4.2 update are seeing this.....so like you suggest, there must be some compatibility issue.

Cheers

Doug

I've seen this issue in v4.1 and in the thread the OP is using 4.1. I hope that the ORBX team can find a solution.

• 1 month later...

I was going crazy trying to figure out why I had default objects at T2G TVSV, only to find some additional AFCADS on a Vector Fix folder. I don't have FTX Vectors installed so I never gave it a thought. Lesson learned!

Now I'm going to have to learn how to remove default objects or just be patient like everyone else. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, you asked if others are having this issue. I am also experiencing the issue, but I have FSX-SE. I also searched for duplicate airport files, but only found one. Otherwise, I love visiting the free airports.

• 2 months later...

Archived