YMML V3 ISSUSES

chenjb0409

Dear all,

I am choosing YMML as my starting airport, the product works perfectly from initialize to take off. However every time when I flying back to Melbourne or after a certain time, the runway changed back to its default texture and some of the taxi way became blurry.

I did try reinstall but it dose not help.

P3DV3,FTX GLOBAL, FTX VECTOR

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, the next thing to try is:

Ensure the Orbx Libs are installed and up to date. (is there a blue notification above the settings button in FTXC3?)

Ensure all of your 3rd party addons are at the top of your scenery library and above your FTX entries.

Then in FTX Central 3 Insertion points, move "FTX entries should be inserted below"  just below your last 3rd party addon.

Then move the "openLC entries should be inserted below"  just below your FTX entries. and click "Save".

image.png.7c6644e85795a1c355399c0a8dcaed2a.png

Cheers

Doug

thanks for your reply,

I have tried your method,get the latest Orbx Libs installed, and all my third party addons are at the top of FTX entries. However I still experience the same issues when I flying back to Melbourne. Shall I manually move FTX_YMML entries to just below FTX_Library?

Thanks for your reply once again,

All the FTX entries are bellow the Orbx Library, but the issue remain. I did move FTX_YMML right under FTX_LIBRARY manually after encounting the problem , the sim rebuild and it works again. Not sure if the issue sloved  permanently.

Archived