Germany North ai Traffic?

jlund

In the latest update from 18/01 they have " Added GA and passenger AI traffic between airports (deactivated by default, can be activated through control panel)"

Is there anywhere we can see which airlines and which airports it is? Since I have some homemade ai I don't want it to conflict with it.

JLund

Hi there,

there's no ready-made list I'm aware of but if you have an AI utility like AI Flight Planner installed you can load the corresponding flightplan .bgl files (located in Scenery\World\scenery) and quickly list airports and time tables: http://stuff4fs.com/newpage.asp?Folder=AIFP

For the GA flightplans the idea was to provide much more traffic between the smaller airfields -- including those not existing in the default sim and added by Germany North/South -- than what is available by default. 

The "Passenger" and "Military" flightplans are really only for people that don't have any third-party AI traffic installed as they rely on the default models and have fictitious flightplans.

Cheers, Holger

Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for the info,

I'll keep the Passenger trafic unticked, so I'm sure it won't conflict with my homemade ai, and try the GA traffic to get some ai traffic on the small airfields.

Archived