AI Traffic Australia and New Zealand P3Dv4

dbutterf

Hi All,

I have installed the AI traffic for Australia and when viewing the ContentError.txt file I see the following errors (and more):

error=Gauge/Script Error
Type: Animation Script
Name: FTX AI de Havilland Dash 8-400 QantasLink New Colours
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "{" in: { 150 } els{ (A:ROTATION VELOCITY BODY Y, Feet) 30 * 150 + } }

error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: FTX AI Metro III Toll VH-UZW
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "{" in: { 150 } els{ (A:ROTATION VELOCITY BODY Y, Feet) 13 * 150 + } }

error=file "ai_bmflaps(.wav|.ogg)" not found

Does anyone have an idea about what might be causing this and if there is a fix?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello,

I think that the best thing to do would be to switch off the context error reporting.

This may seem flippant but in all seriousness, it is there for developers and not

intended for the end user.

If you see this AI aircraft and there is a problem with it, that is a different matter

but an error message such as that can be safely ignored.

The reported error is buried in the aircraft model and would require the source files to correct.

If you cannot switch the context error reporting off, perhaps you might just remove the aircraft

from the airplanes folder and put it aside somewhere.

9 hours ago, dbutterf said:

Hi All,

I have installed the AI traffic for Australia and when viewing the ContentError.txt file I see the following errors (and more):

error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: FTX AI de Havilland Dash 8-400 QantasLink New Colours
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "{" in: { 150 } els{ (A:ROTATION VELOCITY BODY Y, Feet) 30 * 150 + } }

error=Gauge/Script Error
Name: FTX AI Metro III Toll VH-UZW
Error: Invalid script (command not found - perhaps a space is missing or there's an extra space?): "{" in: { 150 } els{ (A:ROTATION VELOCITY BODY Y, Feet) 13 * 150 + } }

error=file "ai_bmflaps(.wav|.ogg)" not found

Does anyone have an idea about what might be causing this and if there is a fix?

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Those "errors" relate to the nose wheel steering animation. We placed a space where one was not required however the animation still works fine. P3D will show the "error" in the ContentError.txt report but the sim will be fine otherwise.

I have no plans to update the traffic pack at this time however if I do, those animations will be adjusted. 

Archived